text in first image:
“Hi, I was calling to ask Sen. Nelson to take a stand for Angel Raymundo who needs medical treatment not deportation. Thank You.”
text in second image:
“Hi, I was calling to ask that the deportation for Alfred Reyes (A#205-314-436) be stopped. He is DREAM Eligible and is a community leader. Let him go!”
(sorry i missed this earlier.)
edit: Sen. Nelson’s office is currently closed, but if you call, you do get an answering machine and the option to leave a message.
UPDATE: just got an email from DreamActivist that included “Angel’s deportation has been put on hold for a few days”.
- breakthroughtv likes this
- numol reblogged this from dreamactivistfl and added:
- yosoyjs reblogged this from nitemoon
- amjolaw reblogged this from dreamactivistfl
- dreamactivistfl reblogged this from luigimonstre
- nitemoon reblogged this from luigimonstre
- luigimonstre posted this